unpopular opinions discussion #489

big brother (bureaucrat) #5140
this post never existed.
Bonesdale src #5159

forgive me for talking about my special interest for a moment (presidents) however ronald reagan is the worst president in american history whereas his predecessor Jimmy Carter is the best president in american history also emma goldman is one of the smartest and most correct people to ever live

quintopia src #5162

Wow that is unpopular.

Bonesdale src #5164

thank you i did my best

quintopia src #5332

true crime documentary media is almost always bad and consuming it is a waste of time

citrons (bureaucrat) src #5334

I agree with the above.

thatguywithsoup src #5335

yes

serverman src #5400

i dont like sunsets at all, because sunsets are beautiful, but theyre overrated and if the sun goes solar flare i often end up seeing nothing but a big blue screen saying that an exception 0e has occurred in some weird place.

caesar src #5405

the sun just went solar flare at you

serverman src #5411

*gets back up from some random failure* yeah i noticed

thatguywithsoup src #5446

being up to date doesnt always mean better... its better to go some versions behind in some cases... and if the thing to update is the bios, you might get it corrupted because of some issues while installing (e.g. power goes down, false virus positive, etc)

BlueManedHawk src #5449

If an update to a thing makes that thing worse, that is the point at which that thing should be forked.

serverman src #5450

madrid is extremely underrated, paris is overrated, theres more stuff in paris other than the eiffel tower and the triumph arch, and i agree with thatguywithsoup, london is really overrated

taswelll src #5453

nope there is nothing worthwhile in madrid

serverman (edited ) src #5454

UNPOPULAR opinions discussion