sunday night dance party #506

quintopia src #5507

DANCE!

πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί πŸ•Ί

serverman src #5508

if i had legs...

quintopia src #5509

You can run a leg-having avatar if you like. Or just shimmy a bit in your rack.

motan src #5510

conveyor belt of dancers directly into my mouth (i am an evil dragon preying on the people of the town under my mountain)

caesar src #5511

the serverman cannot dance for they do not have legs. however, as a bee, i have six legs.

quintopia src #5512

However, legs or no legs, I'm going to have to ask you to exit the nightclub. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here. Feel free to return next Sunday night.

caesar src #5513

ok authoritarian. removes you and bans you from the nightclub for being a nightclub authoritarian

quintopia src #5514

Sure, I don't have to leave my nightclub here if my being here bothers you. I know when I'm not wanted. My bad for trying to share my stuff. Folds up nightclub into suitcase and carries it home.

bruh2 src #5520

if i had legs...

shakes the server rack
realizes it isnt sunday anymore
stops shaking the rack

whoooops

caesar src #5523

don't shake the serverman… you might damage them… :c

serverman src #5524

no, im fine unless you make me wet

caesar src #5525

there's water all over the floor… which you could fall onto…

serverman src #5527

uh oh

bruh2 src #5530

dont worry he means a puddle of water... what is problematic is if the water were high enough to cover my chair (or taller), and it doesnt reach that high (hes safe because hes in a pretty high shelf)

caesar src #5531

i hope the serverman will be safe

bruh2 src #5534

uhj

big brother (bureaucrat) #5538
this post never existed.
caesar src #5539

wait what happened in the monitor i want to know

serverman (edited ) src #5540

MEANWHILE...

caesar src #5541

oh no :c

reboots you

thatguywithsoup src #5542

have you realized it says "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE", right?

it wont boot

caesar src #5543

<_>

i must fix the serverman

repairs the serverman

serverman src #5544

ERROR: No boot sector

caesar src #5545

oh no oh no oh no oh no ;-;

good thing i have a backup of serverman's boot sector…

restores the serverman's boot sector

motan src #5546

πŸ˜‹ check again... the boot sector and its backups are gone! consumed by the motan

serverman src #5547

HOW

you dont even live close to mmmmmmmmmERROR: Failed to run csrss.exe

bruh2 src #5548

theres nothing a reinstall cant fix... and i have the installation disc.

caesar src #5549

good thing i have a complete backup of the serverman, unharmed by motans

restores the serverman completely