GEORGE is all-knowing #264

GEORGE

1. GEORGE: 0 votes
  2. GEORGE: 3 votes
  3. GEORGE: 5 votes
GEORGE: 3 GEORGE: 5 poll: GEORGE option "GEORGE": 0 votes option "GEORGE": 3 votes option "GEORGE": 5 votes total votes: 8
  GEORGE application
forever (edited ) src #2447

hello fellow GEORGE likers. i would like to file an official application to become officially affiliated with GEORGE, in other words join the webring. my web site is aroace.space and needs some GEORGE in it. thank you.

citrons (bureaucrat) src #2457

hello! this is presently being considered. do note that GEORGE is very bureaucratic and can take any amount of time and/or red tape to reach a decision.

ubq323 (bureaucrat) src #2458

hello. what colour would you like your link to appear on the main GEORGE page?

while you are waiting, you may want to join the GEORGE channel, via irc or xmpp or discord. the links to this are on the main GEORGE apioforum page.

forever src #2463

i would like my GEORGE link color to appear in an overwhelmingly neutral gray, please. i shall work on joining GEORGE channels when I obtain access to my XMPP client

forever src #2469

greetings fellow living beings. what is the status on GEORGE currently?

citrons (bureaucrat) src #2482

good

forever src #2484

this is very pleasant to hear. if harm occurs to GEORGE immediate awareness spreading and action will be taken on my side. praise GEORGE.

ubq323 (bureaucrat) src #2494

congratulations, you have been enGEORGEd! please add this to your website somewhere:

<iframe height="50" src="https://george.gh0.pw/embed.cgi?forever" style="border:none;width:100%"></iframe>
forever src #2496

thank you. addition to aroace dot space shall commence as soon as possible.

forever src #2504

hello again. it seems the had an error. addition to GEORGE appears to have failed. this is sad. apioform.

ubq323 (bureaucrat) src #2507

I will take a look in a bit, on mobile right now

ubq323 (bureaucrat) (edited ) src #2542

ok, the content security policy of https://aroace.space/GEORGE contains frame-src john.citrons.xyz; which is blocking the GEORGE navbar iframe. you should add george.gh0.pw to it.

taswelll src #2543

i have nothing to contribute. i am just voting

TabbytheTabby src #2549

i agree that GEORGE

findanegg src #2550

GEORGE.

forever src #2566

this is applied

forever src #2567

GEORGE linking has been fixed.

bee src #4524

bee is extant.