does 0 exist?? #385

Jmzd8 src #3679

I saw a young sheldon clip from scrolling through yt shorts (yeah i get that bored sometimes) and it talks about 0 not being a real number. I mean, it has to, right? if the equation 1-1 exists, then 0 has to exist right????

munvoseli src #3681

0\in\mathbb{R}

Jmzd8 src #3683

whar

trimill src #3684

0 is a lie made up by Big Number to sell more digits. "ah yes, i will eat 0 apples today" <--- statements dreamed up by the utterly deranged.

Jmzd8 (edited ) src #3685

i mean "ah yes, i will eat 0 people today" makes sense though

unless you're a psychopath

trimill src #3686

what? no sane person would eat 0 people.

Jmzd8 src #3687

huh? are you saying you eat people? question mark

Jmzd8 src #3688

trimill please tell me you dont eat people

trimill src #3689

i don't eat "people".

Jmzd8 src #3690

what do you mean by ""people""

trimill src #3691

""people"" are whatever i don't eat, apparently.

Jmzd8 src #3692

good, good

anyways back on (sort-of) topic

0 is a lie made up by Big Number to sell more digits.

yay I can't wait to buy digits

trimill src #3693

oh no, they've got to you too.

Jmzd8 src #3694

wait how much do the digits cost

trimill src #3695

each digit costs $5/month, but if you purchase a pack of 10 it's only $40/month.

Jmzd8 src #3696

thats a goddamn scam i might as well get the digits from the lesser known company Small Number that i totally did not just make up

Jmzd8 (edited ) src #3697

$2/digit, with code 'madefl' you can get 50% off your next 10 digits

trimill (edited ) src #3698

ah, but you see, Small Number digits aren't compatible with the proprietary Big Number ecosystem. also, you'll need to buy Big Number products to complete university classes, and for some reason this isn't included in your tuition.

Sinthorion src #3699

Small Number is a lie invented by 0 proponents in order to push their agenda that numbers don't need to be big to matter

Jmzd8 src #3700

why wouldn't they be? Small Number uses the recently-discovered HEX digits unlike Big Number that uses Base 10 (ew disgusting) which makes Small Number leagues more superior

Jmzd8 (edited ) src #3701

Sinthorion i will kindly ask you to SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (this message was sponsored by Small Number) (/lh)

Sinthorion src #3702

Request denied. (Big Number pays me better)

trimill src #3703

average Big Number shill.

Jmzd8 (edited ) src #3704

Well Small Number has greater money back guarantee if you don't like the digits they sent you, 130% of what you paid for (although you do have to send in a request to return it) and if you use code 'madefl' at checkout at smallnumber dot com you can get 50% off your next 10 orders at checkout

totally not being held at gunpoint to say this (help

Jmzd8 src #3705

wait, what about Medium Number? do they exist?

Sinthorion src #3706

I would like to order one million (1,000,000, yes, I got the 40$/month subscription for this) digits I won't like then. Please also send me one million (1,000,000) return request forms.

Jmzd8 src #3707

I think the Small Number return request forms are very complicated. they know every little thing about you and can tell if you're lying

Jmzd8 src #3708

wait, what about Medium Number? do they exist?

turns out they do and they produce half numbers. and apparently pies?