wiki #77

feature tracking unassigned
ubq323 (bureaucrat) src #574

separately to threads, each subforum should have a wiki. a wiki consists of pages, each with a name and content. the page content is rendered in the same way as content of posts in threads, which is potentially more convenient than using a different wiki with a different markup format to store persistent information.

ideally, past revisions of wiki pages will be stored.

access to wiki and ability to edit wiki pages is controlled via permissions system. this means that this feature can't be fully implemented until permissions is done. however, most of it probably can be.

assigned to: no one

fossil branch: n/a

gollark src #578

To be a proper wiki it should also have wikilinks. This may slightly become an ad-hoc implementation of half of Minoteaur.

BlueManedHawk src #2892

I don't really think that this is a great idea. I worry that wikis will encourage people to be slow, non-stringent, and incomprehensive about documenting things, something that i've seen happen before, although i'm not completely sure why it happens. What i think would be better is some way to allow for documentation of subforæ, integrated within the apioforum.