I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as GEORGE, is in fact, "George" as in George Washington and "Geo", as in "George" and "R", as in "George and R". And what you're referring to as the "G-E-O-R-G-E-S" is in fact "Geo" as in "George" and "R", as in "George and R". You know all this because you're a fucking idiot. So if you don't want to be labeled "G-E-O-R-G-E-S" as an internet douche who can't even spell, you should refrain from using the word George. And stop pretending you're actually funny. P.S. Please send all complaints about GEORGE to the Department of Justice. P.S.S. GEORGE has been used to provide food to all the poor children in this country. #161

GEORGE
arcade src #1084

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as GEORGE, is in fact, "George" as in George Washington and "Geo", as in "George" and "R", as in "George and R". And what you're referring to as the "G-E-O-R-G-E-S" is in fact "Geo" as in "George" and "R", as in "George and R".

You know all this because you're a fucking idiot.

So if you don't want to be labeled "G-E-O-R-G-E-S" as an internet douche who can't even spell, you should refrain from using the word George.

And stop pretending you're actually funny.

P.S. Please send all complaints about GEORGE to the Department of Justice. P.S.S. GEORGE has been used to provide food to all the poor children in this country.

amby src #1089

hey i posted this

amby src #1090

hey i posted this

amby src #1091

hey i posted this

amby src #1092

hey i posted this

amby src #1093

ok apionet wasnt as beansed as i thought huh

ubq323 (bureaucrat) src #1094

test

ubq323 (bureaucrat) src #1095

test

ubq323 (bureaucrat) src #1096

test

ubq323 (bureaucrat) src #1097

test 2

ubq323 (bureaucrat) src #1099

test 3

ubq323 (bureaucrat) src #1101

test 3

ubq323 (bureaucrat) src #1102

ok, seems to be to do with the very long title. weirdly it isn't logging anything to the server error log, and also weirdly i can't reproduce this locally. as a workaround i will add a maximum thread title length.

ubq323 (bureaucrat) src #1103

oh wait, might be a webhook thing

ultlang src #1104

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as a thread that had a very long title but now doesn't, is in fact, 'I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as GEORGE, is in fact, "George" as in George Washington and "Geo", as in "George" and "R", as in "George and R". And what you're referring to as the "G-E-O-R-G-E-S" is in fact "Geo" as in "George" and "R", as in "George and R".'.

arcade src #1106

nice I broke it

citrons (bureaucrat) src #1113

what

ubq323 (bureaucrat) src #1441

a