I wonder if this thread will bridge to apionet with an ip address for some mysterious unknown reason #497

viba src #4775

learn vötgil

viba src #4776

the answer is: no. it did not

caesar src #4777

vötgil causes wondering: what is vötgil for other languages? what is the opposite of french? what is the opposite of cymraeg?

viba src #4778

vötgil for other languages would be a language devised in the same manner as vötgil except based on a language which is not english. I will not attempt to formulate what such a conlang would look like; I'll leave this to someone who is proficient/native in a natural language which is not english.

ubq323 (bureaucrat) src #4779

what about vötvötgil

viba src #4780

this is an interesting question. on one hand you could argue that "vötvöt" cancels itself out and thus "vötvötgil" is just english. however, according to my previous definition, vötvötgil would be a language devised in a vötgil-like fashion based on vötgil. this means creating a regularized orthography, minimizing the vocabulary to ~600 words, all of which are forced to be 3 letters, and putting it all into an eisenlangoidal grammar. but the thing is that vötgil is already all of these things, so no adjustments whatsoever are needed, therefore vötvötgil is vötgil.

ubq323 (bureaucrat) src #4781

vöt idempotency

Incoherent src #4782

I should revive my VötPIE conlang 2ẽtLuð

viba src #4783

omg i love it