i cant type the letter anymore

thi i o ad

alo my , , and key are broken

viba src #2390

how unfortunate. lipogram time

taswelll src #2391

that is a lot of broken keys

kit src #2392

i cant type my ytem paord anymore, i have to copy pate it or ue an on creen keyboard

kit src #2393

thi i the econd time my keyboard broke on thi laptop. firt it a the number key, no it thee key! ho annoying

mb src #2394

viba: lipograms more like based

ultlang (edited ) src #2396

oh, not very great. i hope it'll get repaired in little time

i've had that happen to me regarding the 9OL. column, i have to utilize a bluetooth keyboard currently

kit src #2401

i have a lenovo fle 6 and hen i repaired it before it a really hard to get to the keyboard and i really dont ant to take it apart again, epecially ince the keyboard a like $100 lat time i replaced it >:(

i hould probably ue a bluetooth keyboard but i cant find any of them, depite the fact that im ure e had at leat of them...

ultlang src #2402

ah, not ideal (quite bee, in fact)

mb src #2403

what is a bluetooth keyboard ?

ultlang (edited ) src #2404

a keyboard connected to the computer with bluetooth (and often a "dongle" receiver thingy for that). i'd normally delineate it by the lack of cable, not by the protocol, but that'd contain a letter kit can't type and i'm not doing that in the current thread

ultlang src #2405

(bee, i don't actually have an actual bluetooth™™ keyboard lol, logitech do a different connection type)

kit src #2406

programming ithout thee key i really hard omg

kit src #2407

i cant even type mot poer of !

, 4, 16, 3, 64, 18, 56, 104, 048...

ubq323 (bureaucrat) src #2408

is it feasible for you to get a cheap usb keyboard or something

mb src #2409

kit i think you forgot eight in your power of two list

taswelll src #2410

Search: seq:4,8,16,3,64,18,56,51,104,48,4096,819

Sorry, but the terms do not match anything in the table.

If your sequence is of general interest, please submit it using the form provided and it will (probably) be added to the OEIS! Include a brief description and if possible enough terms to fill 3 lines on the screen. We need at least 4 terms.

kit src #2411

oop forgot 8

kit src #2412

4 8 16 3 64 18 56 104 048 4096...

kit src #2413

ubq im at chool rn o not really lmao

i have a ub keyboard at home but not ith me rn

ultlang src #2414

you bee

kit src #2415

i indeed bee

Jmzd8 src #2418

this is so sad

kit src #2419

thi i o ad

gollark src #2420

Strictly speaking, if it requires a separate receiver thing, it isn't a Bluetooth keyboard. Unless that receiver thing is a general-purpose USB Bluetooth radio. The non-Bluetooth wireless ones probably run on some accursed proprietary wireless protocol, so I would not trust them.

kit src #2421

im debating hether i hould jut give up on thi laptop and buy a ne one, or pend another $100 on another keyboard

ubq323 (bureaucrat) src #2422

why do you need to spend $100 on a keyboard ?? surely there are ones available for less than that

kit src #2423

you can only buy the full faceplate ithout reorting to third party option, hich i hat i did before. and in order to eperate the keyboard from the faceplate you need to be omehat detructive :(